- A recent paper published in Monthly Weather Review (“Distinguishing Characteristics of Tornadic and Nontornadic Supercell Storms from Composite Mean Analyses of Radar Observations” LINK) was highlighted as a Paper of Note in the January issue of the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society!
- CCC group member Elisa Murillo led a paper on a long-term radar-based hail climatology for the United States that was recently accepted for publication in Monthly Weather Review LINK
- A paper examining the influence of urbanization on the propagation and hail production of a supercell was accepted for publication in the Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences. LINK
- CCC group member Emily Tinney successfully defended their MS thesis this month. Congratulations Master Tinney! Emily’s work was accepted this month for publication in the Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres as well! LINK
- CCC group member Ryan Bunker successfully defended their MS thesis this month. Congratulations Master Bunker!
- Dr. Homeyer is lead author of two papers recently accepted for publication in Monthly Weather Review (see Publications Page):